Russian swimmer Veronika Andrusenko shared her emotions from the resumption of training in the pool.
“In Kazan, people are allowed to enter the pool in masks and gloves. You go in and they take your temperature, spray your hands with antiseptic when you take off your gloves. There are one or two people on the track, so as not to violate discipline and social distance. Coaches on the boards are wearing masks and gloves.
But the water feels amazing! You know how much you missed it, why you were in a bad mood.
However, it is a little heavy in the first training sessions after the break. Yes, we tried to keep ourselves in good shape at home, trained, and even bought a treadmill, but we didn’t have enough work to do. In water, the density is different, and everything is heavy, a big load on the shoulders. But the feeling of being in the water is very high, you realize how much you missed it and how much you were waiting for it, ” – said Andrusenko.
Swimmer Anton Chuprov: “I only “for” that CSKA signed a contract with Goncharenko. He is up to the task»
Two-time world champion in swimming Anton Chuprov told about the love of football and CSKA.
- I support CSKA. And for hockey, by the way, too. But football is way better. You can’t even compare them. Football is always my favorite.
– How do you feel about Viktor Goncharenko?
– He is building a new team, there is a change of generations. There are a lot of young people in the team. I even know Ivan Oblakova.
I only “for” that with Goncharenko resigned the contract. I know that many fans support him. It’s not easy for him. There are no big high-profile transfers. And he tries to export on what he has. I think he’s doing his job.
– You even once made the first shot at the ball in a match between CSKA and Krasnodar. How did the fans receive you?
– You’re standing in the middle of a football field. The stands are almost full, everyone is chanting and applauding. Unreal feelings.
A little like the ones I feel when I climb on the starting table before a swim. Still, it’s different in football, because there are fan sectors. They actually charge.
– Have you ever been to the “fan”?
– Been. However, not on the bottom and on the top of the podium. I enjoyed it. If I had the opportunity, I would have watched all the matches there and supported my favorite club.
Everything is there to match the style of CSKA. Chants I know: “CSKA, CSKA only, you’ll always be the champion!” – told Chepkov.